CLOSE TO ME

My friends,
It feels good to have my own blog.....there are things which are close to my heart and things which have affected me one way or the other.....my thoughts,my desires,my aspirations,my fears my gods and my demons---you will find all of them here....I invite you to go through them and get a glimpse of my innermost feelings....................

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Final Destination

The door is open
The spirit has walked through
Leaving the world and its materialism behind
It has a rendezvous with The One
Because it knows
That only His Love completes her/him
This is its final destination
Where only Love and oneness with The one pervades
This is its permanent home
And it where the spirit is destined to be
From the time it comes to this world in a mortal form.
July 6,2010 at 5.04 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment