CLOSE TO ME

My friends,
It feels good to have my own blog.....there are things which are close to my heart and things which have affected me one way or the other.....my thoughts,my desires,my aspirations,my fears my gods and my demons---you will find all of them here....I invite you to go through them and get a glimpse of my innermost feelings....................

Thursday, September 30, 2010

bourgeois हो या proletariat
rahoge to insaan hi
proletariat ko to insaan nahin samjhta bourgeois
sochta hai gulaam hai uska wo
apne joote ki nok par rakhta hai proletariat ko
...par proletariat ke bina to sansar nahin chal sakta
aap bourgeois ho ke bhi nahin ho
apni 60 ki raftaar mein bhi
aadmi-aadmi ka fark nahin bhule
aapse bourgeois ki kya fajihat
jisne pyar kiya insaan ko insaan ki tarah....
September 30, 2010 at 10.43 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment