CLOSE TO ME

My friends,
It feels good to have my own blog.....there are things which are close to my heart and things which have affected me one way or the other.....my thoughts,my desires,my aspirations,my fears my gods and my demons---you will find all of them here....I invite you to go through them and get a glimpse of my innermost feelings....................

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Friend's Birthday

Older by a year yet wiser
Hair growing grey
yet ageing gracefully
in the process
accumulating friends' blessings and good will
Blessed are the parents who brought you into this world
your birthday is a day of celebration
so here is a wish full of heart-felt emotion
God bless you always
May you have many more years to celebrate
years full of love,affection,blessings and cheer
years full of good health
and lots of wealth
may life be good to you ever
with the love of all who are dear.
Live healthy and live good
these are the the wishes,true and good.
November 6, 2010 at 9.27 P.M.
on JJ's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment