CLOSE TO ME

My friends,
It feels good to have my own blog.....there are things which are close to my heart and things which have affected me one way or the other.....my thoughts,my desires,my aspirations,my fears my gods and my demons---you will find all of them here....I invite you to go through them and get a glimpse of my innermost feelings....................

Monday, January 10, 2011

Scent......

Partaking my favourite poison;
as I watch it swirl and dance,
memories of years gone by,
flash through my mind.
The scent of a girl
has remained with me
through the years.
Coursing through my veins as blood,
living within me with every breath I take,
she has been my companion for long.
Part of my sub-conscious
she is now with me every waking moment.
I thought I would exorcise the demon
of her scent.
But,each miniscule moment
has made it stronger.
I now tell myself:
que sera sera......
whatever will be will be.....
que sera sera.......
January 10, 2011 at 10.47 P.M.

1 comment: