CLOSE TO ME

My friends,
It feels good to have my own blog.....there are things which are close to my heart and things which have affected me one way or the other.....my thoughts,my desires,my aspirations,my fears my gods and my demons---you will find all of them here....I invite you to go through them and get a glimpse of my innermost feelings....................

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Winding Roads

The winding roads,
the never-ending lanes,
where are they going?
Are they leading somewhere?
Maybe to everyone's destination?
Is there a light at the end of the path?
A home and a warm embrace one can go to?
A warm hearth,
a loving kiss,
isn't that what all of us are
looking for, at the end of the road?
A loving smile would make the day,
and take all the tiredness away.
Yes, the winding roads would come to an end.
And, lead me to a place,
where I am wanted and loved,
I am sure of that.
Home is where the hearh is.
And, that very faith,
keeps me going,
through these winding roads.
(written on June 26, 2001 at 4.44 P.M. London time)

No comments:

Post a Comment