CLOSE TO ME

My friends,
It feels good to have my own blog.....there are things which are close to my heart and things which have affected me one way or the other.....my thoughts,my desires,my aspirations,my fears my gods and my demons---you will find all of them here....I invite you to go through them and get a glimpse of my innermost feelings....................

Friday, March 12, 2010

Chairs

Two chairs
Sitting across each other
Looking into each other’s eyes
Beckoning one another
The table in between
Acts as a bridge
Despite the distance
There is an unfathomable connection
Intangible yet tangible
It dispels the loneliness
Of an otherwise lonely soul
The warmth of their togetherness
Lifts all solitude
Two companions, two soul mates
Perfect for each other
Even divine intervention
Cannot separate them
They are made for each other
Till death do them part.(12.03.2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment