CLOSE TO ME

My friends,
It feels good to have my own blog.....there are things which are close to my heart and things which have affected me one way or the other.....my thoughts,my desires,my aspirations,my fears my gods and my demons---you will find all of them here....I invite you to go through them and get a glimpse of my innermost feelings....................

Sunday, March 28, 2010

MOTHER

This one word encompasses the entire universe
she gives selflessly
she loves unconditionally
she prays silently
she cries for her children secretly
stays hungry herself
and gives the last morsel to her children
sleeps in the wet
and makes the child sleep in the dry
laughs when the child laughs
cries when the child is in pain
those who have their mothers
are,indeed, blessed
but those who are motherless
are deprived of her selfless love
so,love your mother
and give her all the respect she deserves
she is your gift from God
love her,cherish her
but never ever slight her.(28.03.2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment