CLOSE TO ME

My friends,
It feels good to have my own blog.....there are things which are close to my heart and things which have affected me one way or the other.....my thoughts,my desires,my aspirations,my fears my gods and my demons---you will find all of them here....I invite you to go through them and get a glimpse of my innermost feelings....................

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

डायरी के पन्ने.....


पुरानी डायरी को खोला तो पाया,
बेतरतीब सी कई ख्वाहिशें,
कुछ वाजिब-गैरवाजिब से सवाल.
कई सौ शुबहे,
कहीं एक-आध स्वीकरण,
ढेरों सपनें और उमंगें,
और गुज़रे वक़्त में खुद की शनाख्त:
बिखरे पड़े थे सब,
ऊपर-नीचे लिखे चंद जुमलों में!!!

पाया खुद को पिताजी की,
टेढ़ी भृकुटियों में!
माँ की पेशानी की,
सलवटों में!
भाई की डांट-फटकार,
और बहिन के दुलार में!

पाया एक सूखा गुलाब का फूल,
जाने कितने ही वाक्यात,
स्मरण हो आये!
आज भी महकता है,
तुम्हारी खुशबू से!
हर बार एक से एक नई खुशबू,
साया बन साथ चलती है,
कि ज़िन्दगी के मुरझाये हुए तमाम फूलों को,
कई बरस ताज़ा कर जाती है!

पन्ना पलटा,
सुबह, कमरे में,
एक धुंधली 
सी मुस्कराहट  फ़ैली थी!
दोपहर आई,
कमरे की दीवार से,
गुप-चुप, दरारों से,
चमकीले पर्दों से छन कर,
यह क्या अन्दर आया?
अरे! यह तो उदासी है,
जो कई बार ऐसे ही वक्त बे-वक्त
अचानक आ जाती है!

डायरी का पन्ना,
मुस्कुराता जान पड़ता है अब!
चाँद की चाँदनी,
बिखरी है हर ओर!
तारों की कदमताल के साथ,
फ़िज़ां में घुल रहा है तेरा ख्याल!
याद हो आया है वो सुखा गुलाब,
बिखेरी थी खुशबू,
जिसने जीवन में हर सू!

छंद की बंदिशों से परे,
आजाद और उन्मुक्त,
एक प्रेम का संपूर्ण विस्तार.,
क़ैद है मेरी डायरी के पन्नों में!

वगैरह-वगैरह...


(भूल- भूलैया नुमा इस दुनिया की, उबड़-खाबड़ पथरीली अंधेरी घाटियों में भटकते-भटकते, अनगिनत पत्थरों से अनगिनत ठोकरें खाते-खाते, इन लहूलूहानी कदमों के, कुछ तुजुर्बों के कीमती हीरे मिल जायेंगे मेरी डायरी के पन्नों में.....)

August 6, 2012 at 8.48 P.M.



Here is THE English translation of my poem "DIARY KE PANNE" at the behest of a very dear friend......

PAGES OF THE DIARY......

Going through the pages of my old DIARY,
I found--
Some random desires,
a few warranted and unwarranted questions,
hundreds of doubts,
a confession and-a-half,
many dreams and joys,
and, trying to find my own identity of the past:
all scattered,
in haphazard sentences.

Found myself in my father's
twisted frowns,
in the wrinkles
on my mother's forehead,
in my brother's scoldings
and in the caresses of my sister.

Found a dried rose
and I recalled
many incidents.
It gives a sweet smell still
because of your scent.
Every time a new fragrance,
walks with me still as my shadow,
so that it freshens up,
all the dried flowers of life,
for years to come.

As I turned the page,
morning, like a pure smile,
spread in the room.
Afternoon came.
From the walls of the room,
quietly, through the cracks,
filtering through the bright curtains,
what has entered?
Oh! This is sadness,
which has come oft enough,
at times in an untimely manner,
and quite suddenly, in my life.

The page of the DIARY
appears to be smiling now.
Moonlight is spread everywhere.
With the quick-step of the stars,
your thoughts,
are becoming a part of the atmosphere.
I am reminded of the dried rose,
which had spread fragrance,
in life, all around.

Beyond the limitations of verse/meter,
free and unfettered,
complete elaboration of a love,
is captive in the pages of my diary.

Etcetra, etcetra.........

(In the labyrinths of this world; wandering in the dark, rugged, stony vales; stumbling countless times across numerous stones; with these bleeding feet; you will find priceless diamonds of some experiences in my DIARY.....)


August 10, 2012               

No comments:

Post a Comment