CLOSE TO ME

My friends,
It feels good to have my own blog.....there are things which are close to my heart and things which have affected me one way or the other.....my thoughts,my desires,my aspirations,my fears my gods and my demons---you will find all of them here....I invite you to go through them and get a glimpse of my innermost feelings....................

Friday, August 10, 2012

LETTING GO


Letting go of a loved one is hard.
When that person is loved deeply,
letting that person out of your life is like tearing away a part of yourself.
The pain can be so intense as to debilitate a person.
But, the loved one has to be let go.
A future awaits her,
a new life.
She has taken the first step
towards her new, onward journey.
Heart has to be made strong
to bear the separation,
with a smile on the face.
Shed tears in private
but rejoice.
Be delighted
that the loved one is going to make
a life of her own.
Revel in her achievements
and feel proud.
August 10, 2012 at 11.44 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment