CLOSE TO ME

My friends,
It feels good to have my own blog.....there are things which are close to my heart and things which have affected me one way or the other.....my thoughts,my desires,my aspirations,my fears my gods and my demons---you will find all of them here....I invite you to go through them and get a glimpse of my innermost feelings....................

Monday, October 9, 2023

A Year Gone By

Hospital hopping.

Doctor shopping.

The enormity of it all.
Six months.
The sentence was pronounced.
But, you left in a month-and-a-half.
The inherent desire was to come home.
'I want to go home.
I wish to go home.
I should go home.'
You wanted to fight.
And, you did.
The 'want' and 'wish' changed to 'should.'
A premonition, maybe.
What thoughts did you carry with yourself?
What feelings?
I will never know.
There is a void.
But, I would like to believe that you did not suffer.
You will remain with us till eternity as you have become one with infinity.
A year has gone by.
Your fragrance touches everything.
Trying to make sense........

(August 27, 2023 at 10.30 P. M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment